Coronavirus (COVID-19) Virus Protection Policy
News on 6/6/2020
We are ready to open and welcome our guests for 2020. We have taken all necessary actions and instructions that the new regulations for hotels demand, we monitor the everyday changes that the tourist market is going through, mainly from the British and European market that they hold more than 80% of or guests. With the current situation we would like to believe that we can officially open as soon as flights to the island restart.
See you soon
The Avithos Resort Team
News on 25/3/2020
Following the recent worldwide events with regards to the COVID-19 outbreak, our hotel, according to the legal requirements of the Greek government, will remain closed until 30/4/2020. All bookings within this time period are automatically cancelled due to the forced measures. All the bookings after this period (1/5/2020-30/10/2020), or whenever the Greek Authorities will allow us to reopen, will be examined after the reopening of the hotel. Until then no refunds will be allowed and only new bookings for the future will be accepted.
Our intention is to help all of our guests with regards to their holidays. You may reschedule or simply postpone your holidays for later in 2020, in order not to lose your deposits. We remain positive that things will improve and normality will soon come back into our lives again.
The Avithos Resort Team
At Avithos Resort, your safety comes first.
We are adopting the National Public Health Organization (NPHO) standard recommendations and following the authority’s regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
Recommendations that At Avithos Resort have been following.
1. Infection control measures for the prevention and protection of coronavirus based on NPHO directives and the Greek Ministry of Health such as:
- Instructions for managing the spread at the hotel areas
- Infection prevention of COVID-19 in the workplace by applying protection measures in public spaces
- Instructions to the public, travelers and vulnerable groups.
- The hotel is equipped with: alcohol-based hand sanitizer, thermometers, tissues, facemasks & disposable gloves, surface cleaning liquids.
- Perform specific methods of thorough cleaning and disinfection of rooms with certified antiviral disinfectants, as well as sanitize the textile surfaces (eg furniture upholstery) with a steam device.
- In the event of a suspected case, we apply the instructions and report the incident immediately to the National Public Health Organization (NPHO).
- Furthermore, our hotels are ready to implement the Infection Control & Prevention plan that has been developed and adapted to prevent this crisis.
We care for you.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of all partners and guests and will update this communication regularly. Booking with Avithos Resort is safe.
If you are experiencing any other specific concern, please do not hesitate to contact us .